At present, it is not only in the automotive world that there are signs of a change to electromobility. The material handling equipment industry has long been a pioneer in this field. For some time now, there has been increasing demand for electric forklifts instead of IC engine-powered trucks. The challenge: to ensure the same high vehicle availability as with trucks powered by internal combustion engines. This is where Li-ION technology comes into play. It has proven its worth in everyday use - in smartphones, for example - and offers a whole series of advantages over lead-acid batteries in forklifts:
1.SHORT AND QUICK RELOADING
Battery can be recharged even during short breaks, meaning costly and time-consuming battery changes are no longer necessary.
2.HIGHER ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Up to 30 percent more energy thanks to higher energy density and high overall system efficiency.
No loss of performance even with decreasing battery charge.
No leaking of hazardous battery gases and acids. Maintenance-free and easy to clean.
LiFePO4 Battery 48V 480ah Lithium Ion Battery for E-Pallet Truck Battery/Forklift Battery/ Bt/ Lpe200 Battery
|Max. Charge Voltage||58.4V|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||40V (recommended)|
|Continuous Discharge current||100A|
|Peak Discharge current||300A within 5 Seconds|
(Max, at 1000Hz)
|(Single cell 25Ah) ≤3mΩ|
|Cycle Life(80DOD%)||>3000 Times|
Advantages of battery from Tianjin Enerbyte:
2. Clean and Green energy, no toxic material contained
3. Long life cycle, > 500 times deep cycle 80% capacity left,4 times of lead acid battery
4. No memory effect,highly efficient charge anytime, no reduction of capacity
5. Good performance at high temperature and high temperature resistance
6. Low self-discharge rate: < 3% monthly
Tianjin Enerbyte Electronics Co., Ltd, is a professional lithium manufacture in China. We are a high-tech and new energy enterprise , developing, designing and producing Lithium battery cells and battery packs, including NMC and LiFePO4 battery .
Enerbyte battery products cover lithium power batteries, energy storage batteries and consumer electronic batteries. Our products are widely applied in electric vehicles, power tools, medical equipment, solar/wind energy storage, backup battery bank, emergency and security equipment, Handel terminals, military equipment, communication systems and many other fields.
We have more than 8 years of experience in exporting Lithium batteries, distributed to USA, Canada, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, France, Thailand, South Korea and many other countries and regions.
Enerbyte possesses strict quality control system, professional team and after-sales services, we have get following certificate: ISO:9001, CE, MSDS, ROHS, UN38.3 and all products are insured by CIPC.
We also provide OEM services and welcome you to be our new partner!
* Do not use other types of chargers to charge the lithium battery, you need to use a special charger for lithium batteries.
* The output voltage and current of the lithium battery charger must meet the charging voltage and current specified in the "Lithium Battery Pack Parameters".
* Do not store the battery in a humid, high temperature place;
* Do not put the battery in the fire to avoid explosion;
* Do not short-circuit the battery terminals or reverse charge the battery;
* Do not disassemble the battery shell;
* Do not touch the battery with wet hands;
* Do not squeeze or hit the battery;
* Prohibit overcharging, overdischarging, short circuit of positive and negative poles
* Avoid charging in direct sunlight;
* Do not soak in water, and the wading depth shall not be higher than 1/3 of the cabinet;
* Do not disassemble or modify the battery at will;
* When the battery is not in use, it should be fully charged and stored in a dry and cool place, well insulated to prevent heavy pressure and child contact, and fully charged every 3 months
* If damage is found after unpacking, please contact the distributor or manufacturer in time after finding out.